End User Computing Architect with Team Leader-capacities
About the job
If you are ambitious and like variation in your job, and your Dutch and English are good, this might be what you are looking for! Joining Unifiedpost Group IT ops team, will give you a challenging job as responsible for platform monitoring and managing the EU Computing Team. Passion and motivation is what we are looking for, prior to experience.
The operational tasks will be your main focus. In addition you will function as a team leader.
Team Leader, this is what we expect of you:
● Report to the Manager Group IT Infrastructure
● Take the lead in projects
● Google Workspaces
● Google Cloud Identity
● ESET - endpoint security
● Manage your team and collaborate with colleagues internationally
● Review and improve the architecture
● Smooth roll-out/installation of the End User Computing Environment (laptops, desktops, etc.)
End user Computing, this is what we expect from you:
● Manage End User Computing (laptop)environment (Windows/Linux/Apple)
● Manage office LAN/WAN
● Manage office printing
● Define Hardware/software standards
● Manage badge system
● Manage telephone provisioning with PBX system
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
In Belgium we are divided over the 3 locations: HQ at La Hulpe near Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent. You will be based in the Antwerp or Ghent area, flexibility towards other locations (also in the Netherlands occasionally) is required.
We would be happy to see
End User Computing Team Leader competencies :● You are passionate about laptop and desktops, Windows 10 and MacOS administration
● You are experienced in Project Management or want to take the next step
● You have a Bachelor or Master Degree and you a first experience in IT
● You are proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement
● You are an excellent communicator – English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must
● You value team effort, are a team player but can also work independently
● You are always curious about new technologies and development methods
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours, extra contractual holiday, and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is offering more and more services that require a great deal of trust from our customers. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the UnifiedPost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.