About the job
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and proactive HR Manager to join our HR-team. You will be joining a fast-growing international FINTECH player, stock listed on Euronext, active in 30 countries and still in full expansion mode.
This is what the team looks like
You will be part of the HR Group Team (15-20 colleagues in more than 15 countries) and manage the HR-team in Belgium. You will work closely together with the HR Project Manager, our Payroll Assistant at the finance department and the HR Managers from other countries. You will be reporting directly to the Group HR Manager.
Team members reporting to HR manager
- HR Officer Belgium
- Office Manager Belgium
- Payroll Assistant Belgium (part of finance team)
Your scope of work
Your daily focus will be on ‘A to Z HR activities’ in Belgium together with the HR Officer, Payroll Assistant and Office Manager. We want you to be the sound board for HR colleagues in other countries as well as for Group Managers, Product Unit Managers and Business Unit Managers.
As HR Manager Belgium you will
- recruit, interview, hire and onboard new employees for the Belgian entities.
- organise the yearly performance evaluations (ReflectionTalks).
- manage the local HR administration on a monthly basis together with our Payroll Assistant, including interacting with our external payroll partner.
- be the point of contact for our employees, contractors and managers.
- support the monthly employee representative committees such as Works Council (Ondernemingsraad) and CPBW.
- maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law. You will then apply this knowledge to communicate changes in policies, practices and resources to management and employees.
- collaborate with the HR Group Team and global management to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting and retention. Participate in different HR-group projects such as job grading system, retention program, bonus and commissioning policy.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
In Belgium we are divided over the 3 locations: HQ at La Hulpe near Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent. You will be based in the Antwerp or Ghent area, flexibility towards other locations (also in the Netherlands occasionally) is required.
We would be happy to see
- 5 to 10 years of work experience in HR
- knowledge of all HR aspects (from A to Z): recruitment, selection, on- and offboarding, training and yearly ‘ReflectionTalk’, personnel administration, compensation & benefits.
- thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations in Belgium.
- the ability to engage employees, motivate them and raise performance levels.
- attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- excellent time management skills.
- the ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees as we live in a highly dynamic world and operate in an ever changing industry.
- multilingual professional language skills: Dutch, French and English are essential (both writing and speaking).
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours, extra contractual holiday, and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal. We appreciate employees taking initiatives and willing to learn fast.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.