About the job
The professional services department, of which you will become part, assists customers in every step of the implementation of our products and solutions. The excellent communication skills of Product Consultants make them main point of contact for functional and technical opportunities.
As a Product Consultant you are responsible to introduce a pragmatic approach and help identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures.
In brief, you:
· gather functional and technical requirements
· create architecture of a service (based on our products and the requirements)
· create detailed technical design of a service (based on our products and the proposed architecture)
· develop extensions and integrations
· install and configure the product/service
· assist the customer in any of the challenges above
· have strong communication skills: both in writing and oral (Dutch, English, French)
· are down to earth and factual based.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitalizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
In Belgium, our HQ is in La Hulpe and next to that location we are also based in Ghent and Antwerp.
We would be happy to see
· knowledge of XML and JSON
· knowledge of XML related technologies (XPath, XSLT, XQuery) is a plus
· familiar with databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres)
· knowledge of integration patterns (queues, web services, file transfer protocols)
· practical software programming experience is required, knowledge of Java, in particular, is a plus
· experience with load balancing, scalability and fail-over / recovery
· writing technical documentation when encountering unknown details.
· being able to get a conceptual high-level view on solutions
· focus on requirements capturing
· you possess the empathy-skills to understand and translate the needs of the customer and to bring this over to the team members.
· you like the challenge of complex implementations
· not afraid to switch frequently between different customers/project tasks
· initiative taker
· problem-solver: be willing to dig into (unknown) details.
· preferably several years of experience in an IT related context.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we are transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.