Product Manager Banqup Mobile
About the job
We are looking for a Product Manager who can Incorporate feature requests into a product roadmap and prioritize backlog for Banqup Mobile. The person will develop user stories, define acceptance criteria and analyze preferences and requests of end users.
This is what we expect from you:
- Follow project requirements, quality standards and deadlines as set in the project specifications;
- Apply work procedures, guidelines and instructions in performing the job responsibilities and tasks;
- Depending on the level of expertise, take part in technical evaluation of candidates, train, mentor and coach newcomers and colleagues to ensure knowledge sharing;
- Keep confidentiality of all company information;
- Take over colleagues’ tasks and responsibilities during holidays or other leaves;
- Follow instructions and guidelines when using company equipments (e.g. IT, phone, car) and maintain them in good condition;
- Register the time worked in designated tools (e.g. NetSuite, Jira) and book all absences in advances following internal procedures (NetSuite, Ticketing System);
- Provide necessary documents & certifications and fill in required documents as per company and/or department rules and regulations (e.g. criminal record, expense report, attendance sheet);
- Follow Collective Labor Agreement, Unifiedpost Internal Regulations and Fire, Work Health & Safety norms and regulations;
- Ensure proper usage of software applications installed on Unifiedpost IT equipment applying existing rules and recommendations against software viruses.
- Maintain software configuration and make sure that any new software installed is licensed.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
Product Manager competencies:
- Relevant +2 years of work experience, a plus when you have experience working as a developer
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented and diligent
- Highly developed sense of integrity, and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to manage your work, and time, independence and high responsibility, attention to detail
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Team: we are very dynamic company with passionate co-workers and a stimulating work environment. You can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal. We appreciate employees taking initiatives and willing to learn fast.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.