Project Management Officer
About the job
Are you a good communicator, hands-on to assist in supervision of the planning and reporting for multiple teams ? Do you have an eye for detail, and care about efficient administration and agenda management of recurring meetings ?
You might be the perfect fit for the role of right hand/personal assistant to the Product Unit Manager of our division ‘Documents’. The Product Unit consists of +25 teams located around the world (Belgium, Romania, Vietnam …).
A first professional experience is welcome, but your energy and motivation to get things done are even more important. A can do mentality in a supportive role, keen to learn and flexible towards growth and changes, that is what we are looking for.
You will be part of a dynamic international and fast growing team and are based in our headquarters in La Hulpe (Brussels area), Belgium.
● Planning and coordination of project activities including scheduling, reporting and document control
● Follow-up and supervision of time registration (Netsuite, Jira, ...)
● General administrative support and preparation of the agenda for management meetings and technical team meetings
● Effective and proactive communication with team leaders and colleagues in different countries to meet the reporting deadlines
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
● A critical thinker - ability to search, classify, summarize and present information;
● The ability to plan, prioritize and deliver autonomously the job tasks and responsibilities;
● The ability to work with distributed teams, people from different cultures and countries, and constructively deal with differences of opinions and views;
● Proactivity, taking ownership, focussing on problem solving more than problem finding and flexible adaptation to changing environment and priorities;
● Project management experience or skills are an asset but no requirement
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits e.g. company car, flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.