Project Manager Billing
About the job
GRIP - Global roll-out and implementation program
As a Project Manager you will manage multiple projects at the intersection of ICT, Finance and Business for our Business Unit Documents (Community-Ecosystems), serving internal Unifiedpost customers in several countries.
You will work simultaneously on multiple but related projects: managing the project, assigning tasks and keeping abreast of the content and solution building. The main project will be set-up billing, dunning and consolidation in the different countries, connecting different application landscapes per country (such as Cloudbilling with NetSuite or Navision).
You translate financial requirements into concrete solutions and enjoy delivering projects on time, within budget and scope. As a Project Manager you are adept at getting the best out of people. You have an overview of the subject matter and know how to distinguish between main issues. You thrive in working with your project team.
● You are responsible for project planning and following up on scope, timing, quality and budget for our software implementation tracks
● You are responsible for all phases of the project and the coordination thereof
● You establish a project plan and baseline as well as regular project monitoring and updates
● You manage mid-term projects independently and take responsibility to bring these to a good end
● You train and coach implementation managers in project management methodologies and techniques
● You manage the internal and external project teams and prepare the presentation of your project status in the project steering committee
● You think in line with the customer on long-term basis and assist in making the right choices
● You describe our project approach for customers
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
● You are analytical and have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing and this for Dutch and English (French and other languages are an asset)
● Min. 2-5 years project management experience in large enterprises or complex projects
● You possess the empathy-skills to understand and translate the needs of the customer and to bring this over to the team members
● You are result and goal-oriented
● You are a real team-player with a positive drive and humor
● You obviously are passionate about planning and organizing
● Knowledge about document management is a plus
● Accounting processes (Cloudbilling, NetSuite, Navision is a pre)
● Workflow and business process management
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Team: we are a very dynamic company with passionate co-workers and a stimulating work environment. You can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal. We appreciate employees taking initiatives and willing to learn fast.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.