Sales Officer Billtobox
About the job
Are you triggered by sales and commercial communication? Are you customer minded? And do you love to convince different parties of the advantages to simplify their administrative and financial processes? Do you feel motivated by growth, and are you proud of being part of a success story? We then invite you to read what follows ...
Unifiedpost develops and markets Billtobox. Billtobox is the digital link between entrepreneurs and their accountant. With Billtobox, you create and send outgoing invoices, pay and get paid and maintain a complete overview.
As Sales Officer, you will become the ambassador of Billtobox and assist existing customers in onboarding on our platform.
- You become the ambassador of Billtobox that aims at supporting the entrepreneur in his (financial) administration
- You motivate and assist accountants or other resellers in defining and executing initiativesto entice the accountant's or reseller’s clients and convince them to adopt and use Billtobox. This always in close cooperation with our Sales & Business Development Managers.
- You provide administrative support to the accountant and / or other resellers in sending out mailings, newsletters, invitations for webinars,...
- You are an advisor to the SME and clarify how Billtobox brings added value to their company.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
As we are expanding our market potential for Billtobox at a fast pace, we decided to introduce a new onboarding team that cooperates closely with the Billtobox Sales Managers in Belgium to guarantee a fluent onboarding of their customers (accountants) and the underlying customers (SMEs/entrepreneurs). This demands a helping hand in sales, communication and presentation.
You are prepared to come to Ghent (or Antwerp) on a regular basis to catch up with your colleagues.
We would be happy to see
- You have a bachelor degree and have a strong commercial feeling
- You are eager to work in a sales team
- You are fascinated by IT/cloud solutions; affinity with invoicing and accounting is a plus
- You have excellent communication skills with an excellent knowledge of Dutch & English (spoken and written); French knowledge is a plus
- You are a team player who is flexible in time and location
- You are proactive, take ownership and well organized
- You are a strong listener with good presentation skills
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package including a company car, meal vouchers, group- and hospitalization insurance in line with your experience and qualifications.
Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of administrative and financial business processes. You will develop your coordination and language skills.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.