Security & Fraud Prevention Specialist Payments
About the job
As our Prevention Specialist, you act to prevent fraud and maintain security of all assets, all accounts and through all transactions. You work closely with our internal data specialists and you do proactive research to detect any suspicious behavior.
- Responsible for protecting our customer's financial assets, across the different domains: Online & Mobile Payments, Payment Accounts and Open Banking
- Identify & Track fraud trends
- Researches and analyzes customer accounts for possible cases of fraud and to prevent future fraud
- Proactively prevents fraud by understanding current fraud risks and closing gaps
- Generates weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports to business unit(s)
- Works together with the group's data scientists and AI specialists to reveal hidden behaviour
- Coordinates and represents the product unit during security assessments and -audits
- Defines Policies and Standards for secure application development
- Help product development teams to detect and to avoid fraud
- Maintain ongoing communication with internal and external clients regarding ongoing fraud resolution
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Unifiedpost Payments, part of Unifiedpost Group, is a Payment Institution, licensed by the National Bank of Belgium since 2016. Unifiedpost Payments operates an advanced platform of various payment services: Online Payments, Open Banking, Corporate Payments, IBAN Payment Accounts and Customer Due Diligence. Our platform is built from scratch, and we are improving it every day.
We would be happy to see
- You are passionate about the Payments Industry
- You have a minimum of 3 years professional experience in the area of Payments Fraud Prevention & Security
- You enjoy working together with application development teams
- You are good at writing detailed requirements and you know how to describe things in a structured fashion
- You are a team player, but you are also able to deliver autonomously with little supervision
- Show a hands-on mentality
- Take ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Effective communication (verbal and written) - relating to both internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Analytical skills and a basic knowledge of SQL
- You have a curious mind and are eager to investigate and dig deeper
- You are disciplined in follow up and well organised, have an eye for detail
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must. Dutch and French are a plus.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
We are a fintech on a mission. Our playing field is unique, geographically divers and challenging. Things go fast and you will learn new things every day.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.