About the job
We are looking for an Accountant who can strengthen our accounting team in Estonia, being responsible for the daily accounting and monthly + year-end closing activities. You will report to the Chief Accountant in Estonia and work closely with the international finance team of Unifiedpost Group. This position is the temporary replacement of current accountant going to maternity leave.
- Process of purchase and sales invoices: posting, reconciliation, clearing differences.
- Being a key person for companies billing system and production controlling responsibilities in billing system.
- Entering financial transactions into our internal databases.
- Prepare bank payments.
- Creating and updating expense reports and reimbursement forms.
- Communicate, answer requests, solve financial issues in relation with our suppliers. (including our accounting suppliers and auditors) and occasionally with fiscal authorities (also to mitigate overdue payments).
- Check suppliers/employees balance sheet and mitigate any differences.
- Ensure accuracy of accounting & legal documents, statistical reports (suppliers contracts, sponsorship documents, selling invoices, travel official documents and other reports requested by the accounting partner).
- Do fix and small working assets inventory and mitigate differences.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
- Relevant +2 years of work experience as an accountant.
- Knowledge of the accounting procedures.
- Experience with any of accounting software (Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be an advantage).
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Ability to work with remote teams, people from different cultures and countries, and constructively deal with differences of opinions and views.
- Fluent in Estonian and English (B2), both spoken and written, allowing you to communicate freely.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are extra holiday – 28+7 calendar days, company support in sports activities, several discounts in Qualitas Medical Center and provides flexible home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.