About the job
We are looking for Marketing Manager who will help us in transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will make sure Unifiedpost elaborates a solid place on the Estonian market as digital B2B solution provider in Document Management, Payment Solutions and Electronic Data Interchange service.
The Marketing Manager is part of a group marketing team and reports directly to the Managing Director of the company site in Estonia.
What you will (but not only) do:
- Implement and elaborate on the marketing strategy in your region for the Banqup platform and other Unifiedpost products.
- Develop and lead marketing & communication activities (included, but not limited to SEA, SEO, Paid Social).
- Collaborate closely with local management and sales team.
- Setup and analyze campaigns across channels and segments.
- Improve and adjust the implementation of marketing automation concepts.
- Select external agencies and manage relationships with them.
- Follow-up of the different marketing actions and budget.
Unifiedpost Group is a public listed company, with its headquarter in Brussels and offices all around Europe, whose mission is to help customers simplify their business processes like invoicing, payments, financing, identity, through smart, secure, and cloud-based digital platforms.
We would be happy to see
- You have hands-on mentality, team player with good interpersonal skills and high self-motivation.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in marketing or communications.
- Some affinity with the accounting sector and/or administration software (ERP, CRM, etc.)
- Being familiar with the following concepts: Content Marketing, Marketing Funnel, Marketing Automation, Buyer/Customer journey, Database Marketing.
- Good knowledge of commonly used tools like Salesforce, Sitecore, Pardot, Wistia, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Tag manager, Search console, etc.
- Creating and implementing content for all kinds of marketing and communications channels (Print, Web, Social, TV, Radio, etc.) Also, able to adapt already created content for the local market.
- Fluent in Estonian and English.
- Experience in the Fintech Industry is an asset.
This is what you win
What we will offer you:
- Challenging position in a stimulating working environment at an innovative company.
- Possibility to have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
- A lot of freedom to take initiative when you see the chance.
- Modern, new and cozy office in Veereni, Tallinn. Remote work possibilities.
- Competitive salary package, that is in line with the experience and qualification.
- Extra vacation days (+5 working days) and flexible working hours.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.