Accounts Receivable - Accounts Payable Officer
About the job
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Office who can strengthen our accounting team, being responsible for the daily accounting and monthly & year-end closing of UnifiedPost Payments.
Accounts Receivable responsibilities
- Assist in the monthly semi-automated invoice run for the UnifiedPost group;
- Handle customer correspondence via email, reconciling customer statements;
- Help to maintain all customer data and product items;
- Assist with the integration of newly acquired companies within the UnifiedPost group;
- Manage & collect our outstanding invoices and take ownership of the credit management process;
Accounts Payable responsibilities
- Assist in the General ledger, analytical and tax coding of incoming bills for some of the UnifiedPost entities;
- A pre-processing accounts payable system facilitates the Accounts Payable work mainly, so coding is restricted to a minimum;
- Help to maintain all vendor data, including coding templates as the Table of Authorities;
- Registration support for bank statements.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
Accounting Manager and team members Accounting team in Greece and Belgium (HQ).
- A strong administrative profile, excellent eye for detail;
- A financial background and at least 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable;
- Positive attitude, ownership, flexible and efficient personality, independent worker, detail oriented;
- Good team player, able to work in an international context;
- Perfect English, written and spoken;
- Able to work with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours, extra-contractual holiday, and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.