IT infrastructure administrator
About the job
Member of global team for IT Operations, daily operations and problem solving. Taking part in IT migration and consolidation projects.
Unifiedpost Group is a public listed company, with its headquarters in Brussels and offices all around Europe, whose mission is to help customers simplify their business processes like invoicing, payments, financing, identity, through smart, secure, and cloud-based digital platforms.
We would be happy to see
- At least 3 years working experience with virtualization (VMWare or HyperV)
- Proven experience with server administration (windows and/or Linux) and infrastructure tools (Active Directory, backup, monitoring)
- Good understanding of network fundamentals and IT security concepts
- Professional proficiency in English (spoken and written)
Eager to learn, productive and comfortable working remotely, responsible planner and organizer, cloud-native mindset
- Experience with scripting and automation tools or Terraform is a plus.
This is what you win
- Challenging position in a stimulating working environment at an innovative company.
- Possibility to have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
- A lot of freedom to take initiative when you see the chance.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.