Marketing Project Manager
About the job
We are looking for a marketing professional who can work proactively, operates at its best in a changing environment and communicates effectively. In close cooperation with the product teams and the local sales colleagues Marketing Project Manager makes sure Unifiedpost elaborates a solid place on the Latvian market as digital B2B solution provider in Document Management, Payment Solutions and Electronic Identification.
The Marketing Project Manager is part of a group marketing team and reports directly to the Managing Director of company site in Latvia.
- Implement and elaborate on the marketing strategy in your region for the Billtobox platform and other Unifiedpost products.
- Develop short- and long-term marketing & communication campaigns (digital and non-digital) in collaboration with local management team.
- Setup and analyze campaigns across channels and segments.
- Improve and adjust the implementation of marketing automation concepts.
- Select external agencies and manage relationships with them.
- Follow-up of the different marketing actions and budget.
Unifiedpost Group is a public listed company, with its headquarters in Brussels and offices all around Europe, whose mission is to help customers simplify their business processes like invoicing, payments, financing, identity, through smart, secure, and cloud-based digital platforms.
We would be happy to see
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, energetic, "can-do" attitude.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar function.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in marketing or communications.
- Some affinity with the accounting sector and/or administration software (ERP, CRM, etc.)
- Being hands-on -- not just making plans, also executing them.
- Being familiar with the following concepts: Content Marketing, Marketing Funnel, Marketing Automation, Buyer/Customer journey.
- Knowledge of commonly used tools like Salesforce, Sitecore, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Tag manager, Search console, Semrush, etc.
- Knowing the own way around SEO and SEA, and you know the difference between those two.
- Creating and implementing content for all kinds of marketing and communications channels (Print, Web, Social, TV, Radio, etc.)
- Having a sharp and original pen and able optimize your writing for SEO
- Able develop short- and long-term marketing & communication campaigns (digital and non-digital) in collaboration.
- Fluent in Latvian and English.
- Experience in the Fintech Industry is an asset.
This is what you win
- Challenging position in a stimulating working environment at an innovative company.
- Possibility to have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
- A lot of freedom to take initiative when you see the chance.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.