Banqup project support manager
About the job
Are you triggered by customer care and commercial communication? And do you love to convince different parties of the advantages to simplify administrative and financial processes? Do you feel motivated by growth, and are you proud of being part of a success story? We then invite you to read what follows …
- You become the technical expert of our Banqup platform that aims at supporting the entrepreneur in his financial administration
- You assist and support the accountant's clients to use Banqup platform. This always in close cooperation with our Sales Business Development Managers.
- You provide technical support to the accountant and the customer
- You are support to the SME and clarify how Banqup brings added value to their company
- You are responsible for the set-up of the entrepreneur in the Banqup system, a condition for the digital transformation at the accountant offices and their customers
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitalizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
As we are expanding our market potential for Banqup at a fast pace, we decided to introduce a new onboarding team that cooperates closely with the Banqup Sales Manager in Luxembourg to guarantee a fluent onboarding of their customers (accountants) and the underlying customers (SME’s/entrepreneurs). This demands a helping hand in communication and presentation.
The home base for our new onboarding team will be Kehlen.
We would be happy to see
- IT Technical-oriented bachelor with commercial feeling
- A smooth chat attitude, by phone, via online meetings and face-to-face
- Fascinated by IT / cloud solutions
- Team player
- Goal-oriented personality
- Flexible in time and location
- Affinity with software testing, invoicing and accounting
- You are proactive and take ownership
- You are an excellent communicator – French should be excellent spoken and written; German is a plus. English good knowledge.
- You value team effort, are a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the implementation projects
- Follow up of the service desk Luxembourg for Banqup
- Provide support to the client
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive Banqup documentation
- Follow project requirements, quality standards and deadlines as set in the project specifications;
- Apply work procedures, guidelines and instructions in performing the job responsibilities and tasks;
- Keep confidentiality of all company information;
- Take over colleagues’ tasks and responsibilities during holidays or other leaves;
- Follow instructions and guidelines when using company equipments (e.g. IT, phone, car) and maintain them in good condition;
- Register the time worked in designated tools (e.g. NetSuite, Jira) and book all absences in advances following internal procedures (NetSuite, Ticketing System);
- Follow Collective Labor Agreement, UnifiedPost Internal Regulations and Fire, Work Health & Safety norms and regulations;
- Ensure proper usage of software applications installed on UnifiedPost IT equipment applying existing rules and recommendations against software viruses.
- Maintain software configuration and make sure that any new software installed is licensed.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of administrative and financial business processes. You will develop your coordination and language skills.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.