About the job
- Design and development of the requested functionality
Unifiedpost Group is a public listed company, with its headquarter in Brussels and offices all around Europe, whose mission is to help customers simplify their business processes like invoicing, payments, financing, identity, through smart, secure, and cloud-based digital platforms.
We would be happy to see
- Programming paradigms: OOP, AOP, Design Patterns;
- Programming languages: Java 8;
- Technologies: Spring, Hibernate, Log4J, SVN;
- Development environments: Eclipse;
- Database query language - SQL.
Nice to have:
- Programming languages: JQuery;
- Technologies: Active MQ, Web Services (SOAP, REST), JAXB (DOM, SAX), JUnit, Mockito;
- WEB technologies: Tapestry;
- Good level of English;
- Experience with Agile.
This is what you win
- Competitive salary & benefits package;
- Opportunity for personal development and growth;
- Flexible working time;
- Paid Lunch
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.