Office assistant/manager (part time, 50%)
About the job
- Efficient organization of the day-to-day work of the office and support for remote work of the team;
- Ongoing contact with accounting, building administration, suppliers;
- Organization of documents flow;
- Support for HR processes (recruitment, benefit handling, contract control);
- Support for other team members in project work.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitalizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
The team is located in Warsaw.
We would be happy to see
- Excellent work organization, the ability to manage your own time;
- Analytical approach to tasks;
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Fluency in Polish and English;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Solid knowledge of Ms Office;
- Basic knowledge of the Labor Code and invoicing tools are welcome.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are:
- Flexible hours, partial remote work;
- Choosing a form of employment that is convenient for you;
- Work in a modern office in the heart of Warsaw - Pl. Zawiszy;
- Mentoring and support from experienced team members;
- Challenging work in a non-corporate atmosphere;
- Informal atmosphere at work, with us you choose what outfit you wear;
- A rich package of benefits (private medical care, MultiSport sports card, training);
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.