End User Computing Engineer
About the job
- Make sure that the company local IT infrastructure works;
- Manage End User Computing (laptop) environment (Windows/Linux/Apple);
- ESET installs;
- Installations/configurations/maintenances of local equipment;
- Accounts management.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- Be passionate about laptops and desktops, Windows 10, Linux and MacOS administration;
- Be proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement;
- Be an excellent communicator - English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Value team effort, be a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision;
- Always be curious about new technologies and development methods;
- Experience with Linux and Windows systems;
- Experience with accounts management;
- Experience in debugging OS and software issues;
- Experience with typical applications, such as MS Office, Outlook, Virus scanners, OpenVPN;
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking, unattended installs, disk imaging, laptop security (disk encryption, firewalling).
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.