Fintech Business Analyst - Online Payments
About the job
- Together with the Product Manager, you shape new applications in the domain of online & mobile payments;
- Interview stakeholders and document requirements;
- Create detailed specifications for new products and features;
- Analyze API’s from partners and evaluate applicability;
- Work together with the developers to discover opportunities & constraints;
- Define & improve the best possible user experience;
- Learn about scheme rules and extract feature requirements & business processes;
- Analyze dependencies between Unifiedpost products (both payment products, as well as products from other product units.);
- Collaborate with other units and programs within Unifiedpost Group;
- Analyze and resolve issues and requests, forwarded by 2nd line support;
- Passionate about the payments industry and willing to learn more about it;
- Enjoy working together with application development teams;
- Skilled at writing detailed requirements and describing things in a structured fashion;
- You are familiar with e-commerce, payment schemes, online checkout, mobile wallet, specification techniques like user stories, sequence diagrams, user acceptance criteria, entity relationship models;
- Team player, but you are also able to deliver autonomously with little supervision;
- You show a hands-on mentality;
- You take ownership of tasks and responsibilities;
- Strong communication skills, organizational and presentation skills, and great attention to details;
- Availability for occasional travel is a plus.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- Knowledge of secure software development;
- Good understanding of payment schemes (like MasterCard, VISA, SEPA Direct Debit, UnionPay, WeChat Pay);
- SoftPOS and NFC Contactless Payments;
- Understanding of why AML and CTF is important in the payments business;
- Understanding of GDPR in relation to customer data;
- Knowledge of SQL query and skills to call REST web services.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.