HR Business Partner
About the job
Hi! Happy to see you are wondering about us. Let us introduce ourselves: we take care of people operations at Unifiedpost Romania and with everything we do, we aim to support the team here excel in its scope, through acquiring and building the right skills and competencies, making sure performance is recognised and well rewarded, salaries and benefits are paid on time, office space is nice and well-equipped, and fun is on the menu, as often as possible.
We will be more than happy to meet you if you think you can team up with us. Check out more details below.
Although you'll definitely get to do more than this, your main focus will be:
- Deliver full-cycle recruitment from sourcing, attracting, interviewing to extending offers;
- Define and implement recruitment marketing strategies with emphasis on Employer Branding, Inbound Recruiting, Candidate Experience and Data-Driven Recruitment;
- Creatively and continuously improve our on-boarding experience and processes to ensure we are providing the most welcoming, impactful and efficient on-boarding experience;
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to people managers and their teams;
- Implement competency development programs as part of our Talent Engagement Program;
- Partner with the business, offer support on leadership coaching, succession planning and skills assessment;
- Contribute to building and delivering initiatives that increase people engagement, satisfaction and retention;
- Support the (re)design and implementation of workplace practices and policies, making sure they are useful, efficient, legally compliant and in line with company values;
- Build trustworthy relationships across the company and encourage two-way communication with all of our people;
- Create opportunities for people to interact, have fun, socialize and get to know each other;
- Manage and facilitate organizational development, and team building/events that support growth;
- Analyze data across the organization, highlighting trends and recommending solutions.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- Master timely and open communication;
- Have exquisite attention to detail and an analytical eye;
- Love taking on new challenges and coming up with solutions;
- Easily adapt to changing situations, react quickly to people's requests and keep your promises;
- Offer your help whenever possible, even if it’s outside your scope;
- Enjoy spreadsheets and databases and have an excellent knowledge of Excel and Google Drive tools.
- Knowledge of Romanian Labour Law;
- Previous experience in an IT environment would be a significant plus.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.