About the job
- Help shape the (mobile) applications that handle electronic identification, together with the Product Manager;
- Work with the identity and access management solutions of Unifiedpost;
- Create & amp; improve the best possible experience for Unifiedpost Payments & Identity;
- Customers to onboard onto the platform;
- Design solutions implementing requirements in a secure way;
- Review detailed specifications for new products and features;
- Manage code reviews, set-up and maintain secure CI/CD operations;
- Collaborate with other units and programs within Unifiedpost Group;
- Relevant work experience in in writing native iOS applications; iOS and Swift;
- Experience working with secured REST api’s;
- Strong experience with Gitflow or similar, and awareness of code reviewing best practices;
- Strong technical understanding and experience of access management and identity management solutions;
- Experience with federated identities and web services security concepts such as OAuth and OpenID Connect;
- Preferably hands-on experience with platforms such as Keycloak, Okta;
- Experience with applying security in software development and a security-by-design attitude when developing applications;
- Ability to adapt, change and grow quickly as we scale the organization;
- Passionate about engineering practices like agile, continuous integration & delivery, test-driven development, traceability, and observability;
- You share your ideas and continuously improve yourself and the team around you;
- Strong communication skills, high integrity, and great attention to details.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- Experience in hybrid app design eg React Native or Flutter;
- Availability for occasional travel is a plus;
- Experience with Identity and Access management;
- Experience with standards such as OIDC, OAuth 2.0;
- Experience with (mobile) application requirements / development;
- Knowledge of / experience with secure software development techniques and lifecycles;
- Experience with integrating security modules in mobile applications, or developing security measures in mobile applications using iOS-provided functionality;
- Understanding of EU GDPR in relation to customer data;
- Standards like eiDAS electronic identification, NIST, and ETSI with respect to automated identification;
- Knowledge of online customer identification methods / frameworks;
- Knowledge of FIDO;
- Notions of verifiable credentials.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.