Manager Development (Timisoara)
About the job
- Recruiting, training and integrating new colleagues;
- Coaching and supporting developers and lead developers;
- Fostering a feedback culture and facilitating collaboration between team members;
- Coordinating performance reviews, identifying and managing individual growth opportunities for his/ her team members;
- Creating and overseeing the processes and policies required to deliver new products or upgrading existing ones;
- Setting up feature teams together with the BA and QA managers;
- Preparing and following up production deploys;
- Overseeing the set up for local development environments and continuously improving the tooling and processes, in order to ensure high efficiency and decrease development roadblocks;
- Assisting the team in reaching its goals, by identifying problematic areas and implementing strategic solutions in time;
- Evaluating trends, research and implementing technological strategic solutions.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- A higher education in Computer Science, Information Technology, or comparable knowledge through professional experience;
- Previous working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience in a leading role;
- People and operational management skills;
- Hands-on software development skills with proven experience as a software developer or QA engineer;
- Experience in working with distributed teams and constructively dealing with cultural differences;
- Availability to travel abroad when needed.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.