About the job
To start with, as our Office Administrator you will take care of:
- Office environment - ensure the most suitable, best equipped and most pleasant workspace for the Unifiedpost Romania team;
- Procurement needs - so we achieve maximum value for money and have a strong relationship with our suppliers;
- Employer branding events - team up with HR to enhance our employer of choice reputation, both for existing colleagues and the external market;
- Work & Health Safety regulations - e.g. employees medical check;
- Data accuracy and analytics - keep different databases up-to-date and support data-driven decisions (e.g. employee benefits, access cards, suppliers spending);
- On-boarding and off-boarding of colleagues - e.g. induction activities, user account management for different people related tools;
- Travel arrangements - purchase plane tickets, arrange accommodation and transfers;
- General support for the Unifiedpost Romania management team in their day-to-day activities.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- Previous experience in a dynamic, fast-growing and innovative environment;
- Fluency in English, spoken and written;
- A friendly, well-balanced personality with excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills;
- Well-organized and multitasking, proactive, self-starter, resourceful, detail and quality-oriented with the goal of getting the things done;
- Previous experience in successfully dealing with similar responsibilities would make you our dream candidate;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and their Google counterparts.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.