Reporting Developer Analyst
About the job
- Interpreting the different regulations and reporting requirements;
- Translating and mapping them into the different product functional & technical domains;
- Elaborating and documenting the necessary requirements for the data/statistics to be reported per country;
- Having a good 360 ° overview and understanding of our digital payments infrastructure and how the different systems & products interact together;
- Exploring the existing databases and with the help of the different Product teams analyze how the metrics can be correctly calculated;
- In an initial phase, to be able to write & maintain database SQL queries and to submit the quantitative reports manually;
- Consequently, the functional & technical analysis to migrate the reporting process into an automated solution, making use of a data warehouse;
- Sharing knowledge and insights with other colleagues and/or teams;
- In a later phase, perform an operational hand-over to the Operations department.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- You are passionate about the Payments Industry and have some work experience in it;
- You have a technical background or good know-how;
- You are good at reading/writing detailed documentation. You know how to describe things in a structured fashion;
- You are a team player, but you are also able to deliver autonomously with little supervision;
- Show a hands-on mentality;
- Excel at analytical thinking and are curious how things work;
- Have some great SQL query skills;
- Take ownership of tasks and responsibilities.
- If you are familiar with any of these domain aspects, that would be great. If not, you will acquire knowledge on the job.
- Payment Statistics Reporting;
- PSD2 regulation;Payment Schemes:
- SEPA, Cards, Open Banking.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goalUnifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.