Senior Software Developer (OCS)
About the job
- Join our team in our journey to upgrade our payment engine, to ensure it is and remains adaptable in the face of fast changing requirements of business and scale;
- Have a drive to work towards robust solutions, believe in high quality software as a long term investment;
- Be passionate about software development; always curious about new technologies and development methods and how they can be applied;
- Be proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving rather than problem finding and think about continuous improvement - always find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Stand firm in what you believe in, but be open to let your ideas be challenged by your colleagues;
- Be an excellent communicator - English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Value team effort, be a team player.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- Experience with Event Sourcing / CQRS;
- Strong belief in Software Design, Architecture & Development principles.
- At least 5+ years of relevant work experience in software development, particularly Java.
- Practical knowledge of test driven development and continuous integration;
- We love technology, so we have quite a big technological stack - knowledge of and/or experience with the following topics is relevant:
- Axon Framework;
- Java frameworks & libraries: Spring/Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, Liquibase, Quartz;
- Test frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, AssertJ;
- Cloud: AWS (S3, Elastic Beanstalk, KMS);
- Web Services: REST, SOAP;
- Familiar with tools like Jenkins, Maven, Docker;
- Databases: SQL (PostgreSQL), NoSQL;
- Version Control: Git, Bitbucket.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.