Team Lead / Support Analyst
About the job
- Oversee the day-to-day activity of the Support Team;
- Act as a senior agent who will drive customer satisfaction through customer support;
- Monitor the progress and resolution of production tickets in compliance with the agreed SLAs;
- Provide direct supervision of the support staff which may include: recruitment, evaluations, and disciplinary;
- Act as a mentor and provide oversight, coaching, and training to support staff;
- Be the point of contact when it comes to escalations;
- Clearly communicate escalated issues to product and service managers as needed;
- Manage and report on all incoming support inquiries;
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics;
- Implement any necessary preventive measures to reduce customer faults and issues;
- Review all support related processes and documentation for continuous improvement.
- Provide Support (2LS) in function of the incident management process;
- Detect, investigate and resolve various production issues that impact our platforms and services;
- Detect recurring errors, minimize their frequency of occurrence or solve them completely;
- Monitor the applications based on automated alerts and determine their impact and urgency of such alerts. Also notify the involved parties if needed and follow up the issue;
- Create and maintain automated monitoring instruments (scripts, queries);
- Help set up automated scripts to replace day to day repetitive manual tasks;
- Get involved in the development process by bringing forward ideas and suggestions of functionalities that enable quick and easy incident resolution;
- Extend and improve user documentation and knowledge base;
- Analyze production processes and reports to ensure that SLA terms are met;
- Analyze logging information and proactively identify potential issues for our customers
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- A good understanding of SQL: building complex SELECT statements, ways to JOIN tables, using GROUP BY together with aggregation functions;
- Good knowledge of working with spreadsheets (Excel or Google Sheets): pivot tables, using VLOOKUP or other methods of combining data, building complex formulas, data formatting and charts;
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, XSD, JSON;
- General knowledge of Linux / Unix is a plus;
- Have heard or worked with Splunk, Graylog, Sumo Logic and JIRA;
- Detail-oriented, analytical, open-minded and willing to acquire more technical knowledge;
- You value team effort and act as real team player;
- A background in the Payments industry would be an asset;
- You are an excellent communicator in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch would be an asset.
- Be proactive, forward-thinking and focus on problem solving more than problem finding;
- Think about continuous improvement - always find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Be the link between our 1LS and 3LS teams;
- Be capable to understand the problem, reproduce it and explain it to any stakeholder;
- Find quick workarounds or fixes to any of the problems that might appear;
- Keep up with the product and project development and be the ‘go-to’ person for functional knowledge
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.