UX Designer (Timisoara)
About the job
- Understand product specifications and user psychology;
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback;
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability);
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers;
- Keep informed of competitor products and industry trends;
- Participate in brainstorming on how to make our product more user friendly and easy to use;
- Create illustrations (vectorial or not) for our product (for empty states, onboarding);
- Prettifying our product UI;
- Apply/create/maintain product style guide;
- Conducting user research and testing
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs;
- Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes using tools like Figma;
- Collaborating with Product Managers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software;
- Be proactive, take ownership, focus on finding solutions for problems rather than finding problems, and think about continuous improvement - always improve your tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Be an excellent communicator - English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Value team effort, be a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision;
- Always be curious about new technologies and development methods.
We would be happy to see
- A higher education in Computer Science or comparable knowledge through professional experience;
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role;
- Strong portfolio of design projects;
- Experienced in working in an agile software development team;
- Problem-solving aptitude;
- Analytical mind with a business acumen;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Your time management is excellent;
- Hands-on mentality;
- You are able to think like a customer;
- Knowledge of UX principles and design tools like Sketch, Figma, Zeplin;
- Knowledge about ecommerce platforms is a plus.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.