Service Desk Agent
About the job
We are looking for a passionate, customer-oriented person willing to help our clients move to the next level in the digitalisation of their companies’ administrative and financial processes.
You will ensure efficient and effective support work, answering customer queries and resolving issues to achieve the best customer experience with our digital solutions.
As a Service Desk/Customer Care Agent your main tasks are:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers over phone, e-mail, chat or any other communication channel.
- Help our customers use our digital solutions.
- Solve their questions and problems with them.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting them
- Understand customer needs.
- Have a fast and accurate dispatch of support requests to the corresponding business unit.
Ensure that all customers get an answer to their question within predefined timeframes when contacting Customer Support to report an issue or to request specific information.
- Apply work procedures, guidelines and instructions in the performance of job responsibilities and duties.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve the service we offer to our customers.
- Perform the necessary reporting to monitor the proper functioning of the service.
- Keep confidentiality of all company information.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
- Bilingual in Portuguese and Spanish.
- More than 3 years experience in Customer support (preferably in fintech companies).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- People oriented.
- Problem solving.
- Great Communication Skills.
- Ability to Multi-Task and work in a fast-paced.
- Attention to Detail and Excellent Quality
- Effective Listening, patience, adaptability, empathy, and a positive attitude.
- Willingness and ability to learn.
- Deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- Ready to work closely with people from different cultures and countries.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications and extra benefits. You will have plenty of opportunities to develop yourself and learn each day.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
We are a fintech on a mission. Our playing field is unique, geographically diverse and challenging. Things go fast and you will learn new things every day. Apply now if you want to be part of this journey!
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.