Lead QA Engineer
About the job
We are looking for the QA Engineer who will be part of an agile development team and will be working together with the team to validate the software development. You will be responsible for proactively supporting the team, ensuring high quality from the early stages of the development process and be the safekeeper of our zero-bug policy.
- Create or review the acceptance criteria together with the team
- Create and organize test cases
- Organise bug hunt or pair test sessions
- Implement scriptless UI Automation tests with automation tools (Mabl, Selenium,…)
- Monitor and/or update test cases when certain features are updated
- Help to review customer bugs together with support and initiate actions such as a higher end to end coverage or add extra test cases
- Both automated and manual testing
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitalizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
- 2-5 years’ experience in automation testing (Mabl, Selenium,…)
- Driven to understand our product and how our customers use it.
- Experience working with enterprise development environments and tools including - Git/BitBucket, JIRA/Confluence.
- Knowledge of standard change management tools and processes, code branching/merging/commit strategies, feature branches, and trunk-based development.
- Experience working in teams with Agile approaches such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Knowledge about financing products is a plus.
- Are passionate about testing methodologies and root-cause analysis.
- Fluent English and good communication skills
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have plenty of opportunity to develop yourself and learn each day.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
We are a fintech on a mission. Our playing field is unique, geographically diverse and challenging. Things go fast and you will learn new things every day. Apply now if you want to be part of this journey!
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.