Security Operations Engineer
About the job
We are looking for the Security Operations Engineer who will be part of our security operations team that follows up on CVE’s and alerts of all our infrastructure. While one focus will be clearly in evolving the security procedures of our production services, the job doesn’t stop there as IT security is obviously also relevant for our internal systems and processes. We are looking for a person that knows IT security in theory AND practise, as you will be in charge to not only monitor the policies but also improve them.
You will be working on things like:
- Monitor and escalate security alerts coming from our SIEM
- Write/evolve our security policies and incidents response plans, work on standards and documentation
- Implement the defined security measures hands-on. Conduct tests.
- Drive the evolution of our SIEM dashboards and monitoring/alerting capabilities
- Assist in security issues and implementation for internal systems
- Rotate in an on-call security response team
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitalizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
- Interested in IT security as a practitioner.
- Know what a CVE is
- Know about modern Cloud technologies and their security problems and solutions for it. (Kubernetes, AWS/GCP)
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Team player
- Linux (e.g. Centos)
- Package/patch management Katello/Satellite
- Docker knowledge
- Anchore Container vulnerabilities
- OSSECC/Wazuh/Tenable.io or any SIEM
- Ansible knowledge
- Focus on real security and not theory, capable to differentiate between buzz and reality
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have plenty of opportunity to develop yourself and learn each day.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
We are a fintech on a mission. Our playing field is unique, geographically diverse and challenging. Things go fast and you will learn new things every day. Apply now if you want to be part of this journey!
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.