Senior Full Stack Developer
About the job
We are looking for the Senior Full Stack Developer who will be part of an agile development team and will be guiding the development team members to learn new tools and techniques as well as to identify and implement system improvements.
- Maintain, improve, and extend existing software
- Design, code, debug, document, and support computer applications and tools consistent with established specifications and business requirements
- Write clean, reusable, scalable and secure code for deployment adhering to best practices
- Develop and ensure compliance with architecture principles and standards for the various systems and components based on design patterns
- Perform root cause analysis and helping troubleshoot technical issues
- Instil strong focus and best practices for creation and maintenance of high-quality deliverables
- Drive continuous improvement through coaching, pair programming, code review processes, and team discussions
- Breakdown and estimate technical tasks and recommend implementation approach for team; ensure stories contain the right balance of technical direction, best practices, and level of detail
- Identify and unblock technical risks
- Advise team members on standards, security requirements, methodologies, and processes
- Create and review technical documentation and specifications, as necessary
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitalizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support.
- Experience in full-stack developer with "hands on" enterprise software development experience on multi-tiered systems including - Java, REST Web Services/Swagger/Postman, data exchange (JSON, XML), JPA, Oracle, Angular, CSS/HTML5, Responsive Design.
- Experience working with enterprise development environments and tools including - Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, JUnit, Selenium, JIRA/Confluence, SonarQube, Checkmarx, NexusIQ.
- Knowledge of standard change management tools and processes, code branching/merging/commit strategies, feature branches, and trunk-based development.
- Hands-on experience with the following platforms strongly preferred - OpenShift/Docker/Kubernetes, Helm, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Apigee.
- Experience in writing and reviewing software design specifications in an object-oriented development environment, use of OO design patterns, open-source security frameworks & best practices.
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing complex micro-services applications
- Strong hands-on experience in writing clean, quality, and testable applications that support rapid delivery via Continuous Integration, Delivery, and automated deployments.
- Experience working in teams with Agile approaches such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, SAFe, etc.
- Experience in using and coaching team members in the use of Agile development practices such as test-driven development (TDD), paired programming, automated testing, sprint planning, story card grooming, estimating, and tracking sprint goals.
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps best-practices strongly preferred.
- Some experience working in cloud-based environments (AWS, GCP) would be an advantage
- Knowledge about financing platforms is a plus
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have plenty of opportunity to develop yourself and learn each day.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
We are a fintech on a mission. Our playing field is unique, geographically diverse and challenging. Things go fast and you will learn new things every day. Apply now if you want to be part of this journey!
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.