Unifiedpost Group announces details for its FY2021 Financial Results publication and Analyst call
La Hulpe, Belgium – March 1, 2022 - Unifiedpost Group (Euronext: UPG) (Unifiedpost, the Group or the Company) will publish its FY2021 financial results at 7:00 a.m. CET on Tuesday March 8th 2022.
A replay of the webcast will be available immediately via this link or on our website.
Financial Calendar 2022
- 8 March 2022: Publication FY 2021 Financial Results
- 19 April 2022: Publication Annual Report 2021
- 17 May 2022 :Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- 23 May 2022: Publication Q1 2022 Business Update
- 12 August 2022: Publication H1 2022 Business Update
- 6 September 2022: Publication H1 2022 Financial Results
- 10 November 2022: Publication Q3 2022 Business Update
EnquiriesHans Leybaert, CEO
+32 477 23 94 80
Laurent Marcelis, CFO
+32 477 61 81 37
Investor Relations & MediaSarah Heuninck
+32 491 15 05 09
About Unifiedpost Group
Unifiedpost is a leading cloud-based platform for SME business services built on “Documents”, “Identity” and “Payments”. Unifiedpost operates and develops a 100% cloud-based platform for administrative and financial services that allows real-time and seamless connections between Unifiedpost’s customers, their suppliers, their customers, and other parties along the financial value chain. With its one-stop-shop solutions, Unifiedpost’s mission is to make administrative and financial processes simple and smart for its customers. Since its founding in 2001, Unifiedpost has grown significantly, expanding to offices in 32 countries, with more than 400 million documents processed in 2021, reaching over 1,000,000 SMEs and more than 2,500 Corporates across its platform today.
Noteworthy facts and figures:
- Established in 2001, with a proven track record
- 2020 pro forma turnover € 146 million
- 1300+ employees
- 400+ million documents processed in 2020
- Diverse portfolio of clients across a wide variety of industries (banking, leasing, utilities, media, telecommunications, travel, social security service providers, public organisations, etc.) ranging from large internationals to SMEs
- Unifiedpost Payments, a fully owned subsidiary, is recognised as a payment institution by the National Bank of Belgium
- Certified Swift partner
- International M&A track record
- Listed on the regulated market of Euronext Brussels, symbol: UPG
(*) Warning about future statements: The statements contained herein may contain forecasts, future expectations, opinions and other future-oriented statements concerning the expected further performance of Unifiedpost Group on the markets in which it is active. Such future-oriented statements are based on the current insights and assumptions of management concerning future events. They naturally include known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which seem justified at the time that the statements are made, but may possibly turn out to be inaccurate. The actual results, performance or events may differ essentially from the results, performance or events which are expressed or implied in such future-oriented statements. Except where required by the applicable legislation, Unifiedpost Group shall assume no obligation to update, elucidate or improve future-oriented statements in this press release in the light of new information, future events or other elements and shall not be held liable on that account. The reader is warned not to rely unduly on future-oriented statements.