What is Collect?
Channel is a compliant and sustainable outbound solution for order-to-cash processes.
Transition your business to electronic document and data exchange. Benefit from electronic invoicing processes, electronic data formats, all created, converted and distributed in the simplest way possible.
As a fully digital, automated solution, Channel enables seamless B2B, B2G and B2C document and data exchange.
Tax compliant in more than 60 countries worldwide, Channel ensures your business meets local tax compliance and e-invoicing regulations.
Benefits for your business
Achieve fully inbound digital solutions without the hassle, training and expertise required
Cost & Time Savings
No longer waste cost and time on data-inputting and manual tasks
Join the network
Connect to over 1 million participants, while still working in a format, via a channel that works for you
Invoice Approval Workflows
Create simple workflows that carry out complex document and data tasks
How does Collect work?
Collect receives, matches and processes all your incoming electronic documents and data within the financial supply chain. From invoices, to delivery notes, order confirmations, purchase orders or even individual formats.
Collect automatically converts your documents and data into a format that works for you. And then, based on your chosen workflow, processes your documents using functionality such as OCR technology, our AI-based Connection Wizard or EDI capabilities.
Documents and data are fed straight into your existing ERP or accounting system, without any manual work necessary.
Creating one automated document and data exchange. All without any internal IT work required.
"With this exceptionally simple solution we have been able to automate our processes and to simplify our internal procedures. These advantages mean that our municipal employees finally have more time for the real requests of our citizens."
Mike Wieske – Kaemmereiamt, Stadt Heidelberg
- Automate your accounts-payable processes
- Receive documents and data via multiple channels including scanning, e-mail, data upload and structured interface
- High data accuracy thanks to artificial intelligence
- Digital archiving according to your country-specific regulations
Join the network
- Join the network of over 1 million participants
- Receive documents and data from B2G, B2B and B2C networks
- Invite your suppliers and partners for even more seamless document and data exchange
- Easily manage your suppliers using the portal
Time and cost savings
- Automatically process invoices, orders, delivery notes and even custom formats
- Easy and quick format conversion of inbound documents and data
- Effortlessly connect to any ERP or accounting system
- No extra work from your internal IT department required
- Simple and fast implementation
- 3-stage approval workflow
- Match all kinds of documents using the innovative Connection Wizard tool
- High data accuracy thanks to AI
- Pre-booking of incoming invoices
Value added services
Digitally store and archive your inbound documents using a trusted archival tool.
Save time using a digital search and filter functionality. Search by document type, customer number, dates, amounts or specific meta data tailored to your business.
Be compliant by automatically archiving documents and data according to your country’s specific requirements. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
Invite your suppliers for a more seamless way of working using Collect’s Supplier Invitation tool.
Transition your suppliers away from paper, manual processes to a fully automated, digitalised workflow and benefit from easier document and data exchange and approval tasks.
For larger suppliers, utilise our tailored onboarding service. Provide us with the information and Collect will do all the mapping for you.
The Purchasing Cockpit is Collect’s own reconciliation tool, providing your business the functionality to automate document matching. If there isn’t a full match, create a rule to accept or reject the document.
Once matched, your documents and data feed straight into your ERP or accounting system with ease.
Once you receive and capture your invoice, you need a seamless approval workflow without complex, manual work required. Using Collect’s Invoice Approval Workflow tool, the next steps are already set-up for you.
Create workflow rules based on who the invoice should go to, whether it needs to be approved if over a certain value, or even if a different workflow exists depending on the supplier.