E-invoicing for businesses of all sizes
Digitalise your invoicing processes and create endless benefits
What is e-invoicing?
Electronic invoicing (e-invoicing) is the electronic exchange of an invoicing document between a supplier and a buyer. E-invoicing allows businesses of any shape and size to automate invoice processes and reduce manual admin and financial tasks.
Transition from manual paper invoicing to a digital automated way of working using Unifiedpost Group’s electronic invoicing solution.
How do I benefit?
Invoicing processing, creation and distribution becomes quick, easy and automated.
Pay and get paid on time
Faster processing and distribution means you can pay and get paid in a much quicker and more efficient way.
Our e-invoicing solution helps you become tax compliant by connecting to 60+ global government platforms.
Extend your network
Join our global network of 1+ million users and exchange documents and data with ease.
How does electronic invoicing work?
Whether it's through customised workflows, or taking a picture of an invoice with your smartphone, e-invoicing with Unifiedpost Group simplifies your entire inbound and outbound invoicing process.
Our solutions are created with your business in mind. So that you no longer spend time on data-inputting, manual invoice creation or document searches again.
Our e-invoicing solution is simple. Working within our leading Crossnet network, securely exchange invoices in any format, via any channel using just your one single connection to the network.
E-invoicing for your business
Unifiedpost Group’s e-invoicing services benefit businesses that wish to create more efficient ways of working.
Unifiedpost Group’s Banqup solution takes care of your invoicing, billing and admin in the palm of your hand.
What can Banqup do for you?
- Take a picture of your invoice using your smartphone and never data-input again.
- Create, send and distribute invoices in seconds and track their progress with ease.
- Pay invoices at the click of a button using your preferred payment method of choice.
- Enjoy quicker, more accurate payments using invoice digital payment buttons.
Inbound processes for medium-large businesses
Transition to e-invoicing using Unifiedpost Group’s inbound ‘Collect’ solution.
What can Collect do for you?
- Digitalise your inbound processes and create convenient, automated workflows.
- Receive your documents and data in a format that works for you.
- Plug straight into your existing ERP or accounting software.
- Automate the pre-booking of invoices and invoice acceptance.
Outbound processes for medium-large businesses
Transition to e-invoicing using Unifiedpost Group’s outbound ‘Channel’ solution.
What can Channel do for you?
- Digitalise your outbound processes and create multichannel, distribution streams.
- Ensure your invoices meet local tax compliance regulations in over 60 countries worldwide.
- Quicker payments with digital payment buttons and payment QR codes.
- Automate invoice conversion into your recipient’s chosen format.
Why e-invoicing with Unifiedpost Group?
Tax compliant in over 60 countries worldwide
Solutions for the smallest of companies to the largest
Certified SWIFT partner
Secure and compliant certifications
Becoming part of Crossnet
The network for e-invoices, e-financing, e-payments and e-procurement.
Benefiting from Unifiedpost Group’s e-invoicing service means also becoming part of the Crossnet network.
Crossnet is our leading network. One single connection connects you to your stakeholders, customers, suppliers and international platforms. One connection for simple and smart electronic invoicing exchanges.
Start your e-invoicing journey with Unifiedpost Group
- E-invoicing solutions for businesses of all shapes and sizes
- Multichannel inbound and outbound solutions
- Digital processes without the hassle