Business Analyst (Mobile Payments)
About the job
- Help shape the (mobile) applications that handle electronic identification, together with the Product Manager;
- Work with the identity and access management solutions of Unifiedpost;
- Create & improve the best possible experience for Unifiedpost Payments & Identity customers to onboard onto the platform;
- Interview stakeholders and document requirements;
- Create detailed specifications for new products and features;
- Analyze dependencies between Unifiedpost products (both identity and payment products, as well as products from other product units);
- Analyze API’s from partners and evaluate applicability;
- Work together with the developers to discover opportunities & constraints;
- Collaborate with other units and programs within Unifiedpost Group;
- Passionate about things related to online Identity and willing to learn more about it;
- Enjoying Mobile App development and working together with application development teams;
- Skilled at writing detailed requirements and describing things in a structured fashion;
- You are familiar with specification techniques like user stories, sequence diagrams, user acceptance criteria, entity relationship models;
- Team player, but you are also able to deliver autonomously with little supervision;
- You show a hands-on mentality;
- You take ownership of tasks and responsibilities;
- Strong communication skills, organizational and presentation skills, and great attention to details;
- Availability for occasional travel is a plus.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- Experience with Identity and Access management;
- Knowledge of standards such as OIDC, Oauth 2.0 and/or SAML;
- Experience with (mobile) application requirements / development;
- Good understanding of GDPR in relation to customer data;
- Standards like eiDAS electronic identification, NIST, and ETSI with respect to automated identification;
- Knowledge of the (online) customer onboarding process;
- Knowledge of online customer identification methods / frameworks;
- Knowledge of secure software development;
- Knowledge of FIDO;
- Interest in cyber security;
- Notions of verifiable credentials.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.