Application Analyst – Electronic Identification
About the job
- Help shape the (mobile) applications that handle electronic identification, together with the Product Manager
- Work with the identity and access management solutions of Unifiedpost
- Create & improve the best possible experience for Unifiedpost Payments & Identity customers to onboard onto the platform
- Interview stakeholders and document requirements
- Create detailed specifications for new products and features
- Analyse dependencies between Unifiedpost products (both identity and payment products, as well as products from other product units.)
- Analyse API’s from partners and evaluate applicability
- Work together with the developers to discover opportunities & constraints
- Collaborate with other units and programs within Unifiedpost Group
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Unifiedpost Payments, part of Unifiedpost Group, is a Payment Institution, licensed by the National Bank of Belgium since 2016. Unifiedpost Payments operates an advanced platform of various payment services: Online Payments, Open Banking, Corporate Payments, IBAN Payment Accounts and Customer Due Dilligence. Our platform is built from scratch, and we are improving it every day.
We would be happy to see
- You are fascinated by all things related to online Identity and willing to learn more about it.
- You enjoy working together with application development teams.
- You are good at writing detailed requirements. You know how to describe things in a structured fashion.
- You are familiar with specification techniques like user stories, sequence diagrams, user acceptance criteria, entity relationship models,…
- You are a team player, but you are also able to deliver autonomously with little supervision.
- You show a hands-on mentality.
- You take ownership of tasks and responsibilities.
- You communicate effectively (both verbal and written) - relating to both internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- You possess both organisational- and presentation skills.
- Occasional travel is a must. If you are willing to travel extensively, that may be a plus.
- The domains marked with an asterisk are required. For the others, the ones you have knowledge about / experience with, this is a plus. For the ones you are not familiar with, you will acquire the experience on the job.
- Experience with Identity and Access management *
- Experience with standards such as OIDC, Oauth 2.0 and/or SAML *
- Experience with (mobile) application requirements / development *
- Good understanding of GDPR in relation to customer data
- Standards like eiDAS electronic identification, NIST, and ETSI with respect to automated identification
- Knowledge of the (online) customer onboarding process
- Knowledge of online customer identification methods / frameworks
- Knowledge of secure software development
- Knowledge of FIDO
- Interest in cyber security
- Notions of verifiable credentials
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
We are a fintech on a mission. Our playing field is unique, geographically divers and challenging. Things go fast and you will learn new things every day.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.