About the job
Mission & Responsibilities
You will make the entire business scalable. Your role is to design and build new flows and connections with no-code tools in order to automate our processes and improve the entire customer experience. Besides that, you will migrate current customers towards new technologies and solutions.
To do this, you will:
- Build integrations between Banqup and other parties
- Design and develop new applications flows with no-code tools (Integromat)
- Create and test functional prototypes of flows to reach the best possible customer experience
- Structure the back-end of our application
- Migrate Billtobox components to newer versions
- Conceptualize the tech architecture of integrations
- Find creative ways to automate our processes (Integromat, others)
- Participate in the constant improvement of the processes to become more efficient
- Keep an eye on the best no-code / low code best-practices to implement for developing new functionalities (such as Onea)
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
In Belgium we are divided over the 3 locations: HQ at La Hulpe near Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent. You will be based in the Antwerp or Ghent area, flexibility towards other locations (also in the Netherlands occasionally) is required.
We would be happy to see
- You are convinced that no-code is the future of coding
- You have a previous experience in building no-code applications and a solid knowledge of no-code tools and how to use them
- You also have skills in UX/UI design
- You are a quick learner, take ownership and value team effort
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours, extra contractual holiday, and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is offering more and more services that require a great deal of trust from our customers. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.