IT Operations Engineer
About the job
If you are an ambitious starter or have a first experience of 1-3 years in IT Operations and like variation in your job, and your Dutch and English are good, this might be what you are looking for!
Joining Unifiedpost Group IT Ops team, will give you a challenging job for both :
- Our division Drukkerij Leleu in Brussegem, where your local presence will be required 1-2 days per week
- The HQ-IT Ops team of Unifiedpost Group, that mainly works in Ghent/Sint-Denijs-Westrem and gives you challenges for our international fast-growing Fintech group
- This combination with home working or other locations e.g. Antwerp
You will mainly be responsible for sysadmin for platform monitoring.
Passion and motivation is what we are looking for, prior to experience.
Tasks in this role:
- Monitoring of the integrated platforms on cloud platforms
- Efactura, Nomadesk, Onea, ...
- Retry folder checks on a daily basis
- DB Tuning for the indexes of each new project
- Identify and escalate issues to relevant teams, troubleshoot failures and recommend solutions to improve operational services efficiency and stability
- Project support and controlling for ISO-certification and implementation
- Performance tweaking
- Continuous integration
- Assist in document maintenance of day to day processes and run books for the team
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
- You are passionate about system engineering, eager to master Linux administration e.g. CentOS, Redhat (a Bachelor ICT proves you are)
- Basic programming (java) and scripting (bash) knowledge
- Good database knowledge
- This is a plus :
- MySQL knowledge
- Basic .NET knowledge
- Experience with print channels (scheduling jobs, barcode printing, dispatching …)
- Independency, an open minded personality, a teamplayer
- Ability to manage a dynamic operational workload
- Curiosity about new technologies and development methods
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours, extra contractual holiday, and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is offering more and more services that require a great deal of trust from our customers. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.