About the job
Are you a good communicator, do you have an eye for detail, and care about efficient administration and agenda management of recurring meetings?
You might be the perfect fit for the role of personal assistant to the General Manager of the group.
A first professional experience is welcome, but your energy and motivation to get things done are even more important. A can do mentality in a supportive role, keen to learn and flexible towards growth and changes, that is what we are looking for.
You will be part of a dynamic international and fast growing team and are based in our headquarters in La Hulpe (Brussels area), Belgium.
- General administrative support and preparation of the agenda for management meetings and technical team meetings
- Effective and proactive communication with team leaders and colleagues in different countries to meet the reporting deadlines
- Attendance during meetings: minutes, reports and collection of preparing documents and agendas.
- Collaborate to the extension of the ‘European Process’ f.e. for procurement by creating PO’s and approving invoices in Onea
- Organization of internal and external meetings and events, as well as identification of locations, prospection, negotiation, etc.
- You offer support where needed: back-up for reception, support management in organizational tasks etc.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
- You are an enthusiastic communicator - clear, concise, coherent and complete written and verbal communication, both in English and Dutch, you also have a good knowledge of French
- You have strong organizational skills and you are able to successfully handle multiple tasks at the same time while prioritizing
- You are skilled in interpersonal relations to perform successfully in a fast-paced and client-oriented environment;
- You are accurate, discreet and like to take initiatives
- You are a critical thinker - ability to search, classify, summarize and present information;
- You have the ability to work with distributed teams, people from different cultures and countries, and constructively deal with differences of opinions and views;
- You work proactively, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and are flexible in adapting to changing environment and priorities;
- Project management experience or skills are an asset but no requirement.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications.
Extra benefits e.g. company car, flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Team: we are a very dynamic company with passionate co-workers and a stimulating work environment. You can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal. We appreciate employees taking initiatives and willing to learn fast.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.