Mid-Market Sales Representative
About the job
If you are a communicative and proactive person who is looking for a varied job in a dynamic company, you might be in the right place! As a Mid-Market Sales Representative at Unifiedpost, you will be responsible for prospecting new SME-clients and building a relationship with them, by helping them meet their specific needs. Joining Unifiedpost Belgium will give you a challenging job where you can use your passion and motivation to the fullest.
This is what we expect of you:
- You are responsible to prospect new clients by developing a comprehensive territory plan, running discovery calls/demos, negotiating and focussing on building a long term relationship
- You follow up on offers and meet quarterly sales goals
- You will onboard the new clients and take care of the project planning, communication and further processes in coordination with the Implementation and the Customer Onboarding Team
- You are responsible for answering all questions in depth, to provide the best customer experience
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
In Belgium we are divided over the 3 locations: HQ at La Hulpe near Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent. You will be based in the Antwerp or Ghent area, flexibility towards other locations (also in the Netherlands occasionally) is required.
We would be happy to see
- You have content experience, particularly with, but not limited to, web, social and emerging technologies
- Experience in the Accounting/administration software Industry (ERP, CRM,…) is an asset.
- You are an excellent communicator in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You are communicative, proactive and eager to learn
- You take ownership and think about continuous improvement of our customer experience
- You value team effort, are a team player but can also work independently
- You are always curious about new technologies and development methods
- You are used to work with sales targets and have a hunter-mentality
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours, extra contractual holiday, and home-based working possibilities.
Team: we’re a very dynamic company with passionate co-workers and a stimulating work environment. You can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal. We appreciate employees taking initiatives and willing to learn fast.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.