Presales Consultant (medior)
About the job
As an enthusiastic presales consultant you work with potential clients, customers or stakeholders to ensure they have a strong understanding of services provided by our Banqup platform.
You are passionate about
- delivering presentations and demonstrations to prospective and current clients worldwide
- liaising with those in the organization that sell our solution towards customers and business partners in order to qualify and convince prospects
- analyzing potential markets before product launches
- crafting sales pitches for the Sales Team, helping them to reach their targets by providing product knowledge support
- encouraging clients to buy extras, upgrades etc.
- coordinating with colleagues worldwide within the organization e.g. Country Leads, Sales & Business Development Managers, Onboarding & Customer Service Team
- connecting with the GRIP team after technical rollout/set-up to go further and provide in-depth knowledge insights in our platform functionality.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Analytical skills
- Teamplayer in an international environment
- Good in time management and organization
- Bachelor or Master Degree : ideally in economics, finance or information technology or equivalent by experience
- Language knowledge is core : absolutely fluent in English, French and Dutch (any other languages are definitely a plus)
- Interest in and understanding of the industry (technology-related)
- Business understanding :
- a first professional experience in an enterprise is required
- how does an SME function ?
- helicopter view on what is needed in an SME to optimize functionality
- Ability to listen and to captivate the customer needs and requirements in order to influence and convince with the right arguments
- Eager to learn and willing grow in fintech-technologies
- Working independently, after a intensive and personal training period by our experts in products and customer insights
- You work in an exciting and fast-growing international context although travelling is not required but optional
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary incl. a company car and a wide range of extralegal benefits in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is offering more and more services that require a great deal of trust from our customers. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.