Software Product Development Engineer
About the job
We operate in a challenging environment. We're looking for entrepreneurial software engineers to help solve the problems we face. As a developer on our team, you are responsible for designing, developing and deploying mission critical applications. You’ll work in a small team that uses Agile methodology to keep up in a fast paced business environment. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to manage new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
As Product Developer, you will be responsible to assist and learn developing business logic for automatic invoice processing and to work closely with senior developers to build cloud based platforms. As a core product developer you will focus on the core product in order to improve it. You will focus more on making frameworks and core components that the implementation team can utilise. Clean code and performance is a must.
- Collaborate with end users and partner with customers to design the best solutions.
- Work at multiple layers of the application, both front-end and back-end.
- Develop reliable, readable and maintainable code and test cases.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Design software systems that interface with humans and other software.
- Focus on clean code and sound architecture
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
The flexible team is located in Belgium Ghent.
We would be happy to see
- Basic experience in software development with an emphasis on browser-based user interfaces;
- Experience with: Java, JBoss + EJB + JSF, Tomcat + spring/guice, Angular
- Web API knowledge : REST, SOAP;
- Unit testing;
- Version Control: Git;
- Typescript or ES6 knowledge;
- Familiarity with AWS, GCP, K8, Kafka, Jira, Agile, Concept of Business Process Workflow;
- Database knowledge: SQL, NoSQL flavors;
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Communicative skills in Dutch and English
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.