Software Project Development Engineer
About the job
We operate in a challenging environment. We're looking for entrepreneurial software engineers to help solve the problems we face. As a developer on our team, you are responsible for designing, developing and deploying mission critical applications. You’ll work in a small team that uses Agile methodology to keep up in a fast paced business environment. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to manage new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
As Project Developer, you will be responsible to assist and learn developing business logic for automatic invoice processing and to work closely with senior developers to build cloud based platforms. As you will work closely with the project team you will need to create solutions for our customers in order to integrate their software applications with ours.
● translation of client wishes into functioning software
● you will need to be able to reuse existing software components where possible
● extend and improve current application to solve client wishes
● integrate different applications
● as you will work in close relation with the project team you will need to understand accountancy flows and how our customers work.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
The flexible team is located in Belgium Ghent.
We would be happy to see
● Experience with: Java, JBoss + EJB + JSF, Tomcat + spring/guice, Angular
● Web API knowledge : REST, SOAP;
● Unit testing;
● Version Control: Git;
● Typescript or ES6 knowledge;
● Familiarity with AWS, Jira, Agile, Concept of Business Process Workflow;
● Database knowledge: SQL, NoSQL flavors;
● Bachelor or Master degree
● Minimum experience of 5 years
● Communicative skills in Dutch and English, French is an advantage
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.