Software Delivery Manager
About the job
We are looking for the Software Delivery Manager with technical background and good leadership skills who will make sure the defined products get delivered. The person will manage the global product development team located in Tallinn and will work closely with the Product Owner. Our purchase invoice solution is built for the global market and is used by corporates, public authorities, and SMEs (small and medium enterprises). More than 23 000 user accounts from all over Europe are using it for incoming invoice processing. Software Delivery Manager drives the creation, planning, execution, and closure of deliverables that involve software development.
The role is to:
- Ensure that Product gets delivered
- Plan the operational Roadmap for 1 year
- Apply timeboxing and MoSCoW prioritization
- Maintain deadlines
- Lead the Daily Meetings, Retrospective Meetings
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to define the long-term Roadmap
Unifiedpost Group is a public listed company, with its headquarter in Brussels and offices all around Europe, whose mission is to help customers simplify their business processes like invoicing, payments, financing, identity, through smart, secure, and cloud-based digital platforms.
The particular team develops online purchase invoice management system for approval workflow, that enables organisations to manage their invoices to handle their invoices easy, quick and effortless. The team is located in Tallinn.
We would be happy to see
- Relevant +2 years of work experience as IT development team manager
- Strong project management skills and technical understanding of the software development process and technology
- Highly developed sense of integrity, and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Excellent communicator – so You are proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written, allowing you to communicate freely
Nice to see:
- Higher education in IT science
- Previous experience working as developer
- Experience in with business or accounting software solutions
Keywords for the daily tools:
- Development in .NET
- Front end in Angular and React
- SQL databases
- APIs in REST and SOAP
- Project management in JIRA, Confluence and Google Drive with its tools.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package, that is in line with the experience and qualifications. Extra benefits extra contractual holiday (+7 calendar days), company support in sports activities, several discounts in Qualitas Medical Center and remote work possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your professional skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.