Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable/ Bank reconciliation Officer
About the job
Are you ready to join our small but dynamic Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable team and extend the support provided in this role for the Unifiedpost Group. You will have extensive contacts with key players in finance and the assigned international entities.
About the job
Accounts Receivable responsibilities
- Assist in the monthly semi-automated invoice run for the Unifiedpost group;
- Handle customer correspondence via email, reconciling customer statements;
- Help to maintain all customer data and product items;
- Assist with the integration of newly acquired companies within the Unifiedpost group;
- Manage & collect our outstanding invoices and take ownership of the credit management process;
Accounts Payable responsibilities
- Assist in the General ledger, analytical and tax coding of incoming bills for some of the Unifiedpost entities;
- A pre-processing accounts payable system facilitates the Accounts Payable work mainly, so coding is restricted to a minimum;
- Help to maintain all vendor data, including coding templates as the Table of Authorities;
- Registration support for bank statements.
We would be happy to see
- A strong administrative profile, excellent eye for detail;
- A financial background and at least 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable;
- Positive attitude, ownership, flexible and efficient personality, certain level of immunity to stress, independent worker, detail oriented;
- Good team player, able to work in an international context;
- Perfect English, written and spoken;
- French or any other language is a surplus;
- Able to work with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Team: we are a very dynamic company with passionate co-workers and a stimulating work environment. You can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.
Unifiedpost Group is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.