Application Support Engineer
About the job
- Participation in innovation projects related to PSD2/Open Banking.
- Follow up on daily production processes by monitoring platform components
- Measure system performance and interpret logging information.
- Suggest how logging, measurement, and reporting can be improved
- Detect, register, solve and report production issues.
- Contact with customer support departments in Poland and abroad.
- Analytical work and cooperation with a team of programmers.
- Support for functional / integration testing.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitalizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
The team is located in Warsaw.
We would be happy to see
- Higher education or recent students (preferred science);
- Analytical thinking and ability to formulate questions, conclusions and recommendations;
- Ability to work under time pressure (in compliance with SLA);
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Regularity and good organization of work;
- Solid knowledge of SQL and databases (in particular MS SQL);
- Very good command of the spoken and written Polish and English language;
- Experience in the analysis of system logs;
- Experience in maintaining Docker environments;
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with Postman;
- Knowledge of MongoDB;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence tools;
- Knowledge of the software development process;
Postman, Jira, Confluence, robo 3t, SQL server management studio (ssms), remote desktop organizer (RDO), Docker
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are:
- Flexible hours, partial remote work;
- Choosing a form of employment that is convenient for you;
- Work in a modern office in the heart of Warsaw - Pl. Zawiszy;
- Mentoring and support from experienced team members;
- Challenging work in a non-corporate atmosphere;
- Informal atmosphere at work, with us you choose what outfit you wear;
- A rich package of benefits (private medical care, MultiSport sports card, training);
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.