About the job
- Support in implementation of new online financial products on the Polish market;
- Research and analysis of currently available solutions;
- Product localization in the market (regulations, available integrations/automations, required extensions);
- Support for business and functional testing;
- Cooperation with international teams.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
The team is located in Warsaw.
We would be happy to see
- Higher education or final year students (preferably science or economics);
- The ability to think analytically and to formulate conclusions and recommendations;
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in software development or banking / finance.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are:
- Choosing a form of employment that is convenient for you;
- Work in a modern office in the heart of Warsaw/Poland - Pl. Zawiszy, partial remote work;
- A young and dynamic team;
- Mentoring and support from experienced team members;
- Challenging work in a non-corporate atmosphere;
- A rich package of benefits (private medical care, MultiSport sports card and training).
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.