About the job
We’re looking for sales professionals, passionate about FinTech solutions to bring our online financial platform to Entrepreneurs (SMEs) and Accounting professionals on the Polish market.
Our international platform Banqup is the cleverest way to create and send sales invoices, keep an overview of incoming and outgoing invoices and manage boring financial administration in the simplest way. This is a smart tool for Entrepreneur and Accountant cooperation.
More details on the product can be found here.
Your main tasks will be:
- Acquiring new customers (Accountants, Accounting offices)
- Maintaining good relationships with the current customers
- Onboarding new customers
- Cooperating with partners to acquire and onboard new customers
- Cooperating with an international sales team
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitalizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
The team is located in Warsaw.
We would be happy to see
- Fluent Polish (spoken and written)
- Proficient English (spoken and written, B2 minimum)
- Experience in sales
- Knowledge of accounting and invoicing processes, including different types of invoices and their content
- Digital skills - ability to quickly learn how to use new software and digital tools
- Good organizational skills
- Experience with online applications for finance or other invoicing solutions is an asset
- Knowledge of Salesforce is an asset
This is what you win
- Set of cool online applications for everyday work
- Hybrid model of remote and on-site work
- International team
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.