About the job
We are looking for a Country Lead to expand and develop our business in the Portuguese market.
You need to have strong leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of the future team. You will also be responsible for managing overall operations, recruiting staff, creating budgets, and also develop and submit weekly, monthly or quarterly performance and progress reports to company headquarters or the region.
- Ensure that all aspects of a business operate smoothly and that the business adheres to all country regulations and cultural guidelines. you also develop plans for company growth and improvement of sales, as well as product launches.
- Implement Brand Strategies building our company’s brand in Portugal.
- Supervising the office activities ensuring that transactions of any kind are clearly
recorded, documented, and match with group practices and local regulations
- Providing regular updates and reports to our headquarter in regard to business performances, financial activities, and any other documents required by headquarter.
- Recruit the very best talent in the Portuguese market.
- Networking effectively with local clients and develop strong professional relationships.
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, and app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- Master’s degree, (preferably in finance, marketing, or another relevant field). A solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports).
- General management experience is essential preferably in a high growth international technology company in goal driven environments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with distributed teams, people from different cultures and countries, and constructively deal with differences of opinions and views.
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them.
- Deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- Familiar with computer software programs.
- Excellent in written and spoken English.
- You are ready to travel abroad if needed.
This is what you win
Unifiedpost believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we've implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Lisbon.
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications.
You will have the unique opportunity to create and establish the office in Portugal, hiring the winning team that will make Unifiedpost Group a leader in its sector in this country.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history