UI/UX Designer (Timisoara)
About the job
- Gaining a deep understanding of our list of products and proposing catchy visuals and user experiences;
- Understanding the business requirements and proposing the right solution that suits the Unifiedpost ecosystem;
- Researching and generating ideas, drive the design process and help come up with the best solutions;
- Collaborating with product owners and business analysts to create prototypes that respond to both user and business needs;
- Designing UI elements and pages;
- Working together with software developers to make sure that the agreed vision is transformed into product features;
- Extend and create new visuals and user experiences for our existing and new products;
- Maintain attention to details and accuracy on a variety of features belonging to our ecosystem of products;
- Communicate constantly with the different stakeholders and the feature teams;
- Create user flows, sketches, low and high fidelity prototypes that can be used for feedback and implementation;
- Provide developers with clear implementation guidelines through style guides or design systems;
- Value team effort, always work to become better and help improve the ones around you;
- Be proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding;
- Be an awesome communicator - English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must.
We would be happy to see
- Relevant work experience in all the phases of the UX process, from research to the implementation of your design by the feature teams;
- Experience building applications across all devices;
- Very good experience with one of the prototyping tools: Figma or Sketch;
- Some knowledge of Design System would be a big plus;
- An analytical mind, that is genuinely interested in understanding the users perspective, the business needs and how that translates into the existing products.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.