Front End (React) Developer
About the job
We are looking for the Front End (React) Developer to join our Belgrade team and work on attractive, challenging, and long-term in-house solutions.
- Understanding of React.js and its core principles
- At least 2 years of independent work with React Redux
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Some experience building good looking UX (not mandatory)
- Unit test and debugging skills
- Understanding of RESTful API
- Ability to understand business needs and requirements
- Some level of knowledge of .NET core will be considered as a big plus
Unifiedpost Group is a public listed company, with its headquarter in Brussels and offices all around Europe, whose mission is to help customers simplify their business processes like invoicing, payments, financing, identity, through smart, secure, and cloud-based digital platforms.
We would be happy to see
- Bachelor, Master degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical field
- Both team and individual player (able to take ownership and to work independently)
- Love to be a part of a devoted and friendly collective of professionals
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Friendly and team - spirit person
This is what you win
What we will offer you:
- Challenging position in a stimulating working environment at an innovative company.
- Possibility to have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
- A lot of freedom to take initiative when you see the chance.
- Modern, new and cozy office in Belgrade.
- Remote work possibilities, flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package, that is in line with the experience and qualification.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your professional skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.